? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Two Weeks Baby!

VV's WW Comedy Show is in two weeks, and needless to say, I am STOKED! Everytime I think about it, I get all excited and giddy. In two weeks, I will be in the same state as Vince Vaughn. I will be in the same city as Vince Vaughn. I will be in the same building as Vince Vaughn. I will be within 100 feet of Vince Vaughn. I am going to see Vince Vaughn live and in person! Oh. My. God. *breathes into paper bag
Back to reality-- There was a really creepy guy in my Reynoldsburg store Monday night. He came in once and was a little odd, but we get odd people all the time. He had on an orange Reynoldsburg Youth Soccer shirt and plaid pajama pants and he looked kinda dirty I guess you would say. He bought a few things and left only to return a few hours later in the same getup minus shoes (F-ck shoes! Listen to this guy with shoes). He then started to roam around the store and I went up to the register to wait for him to check out. As he walked by I noticed his eyes were squinty and he was breathing kinda weird. I thought that he might be sleep walking. He walked over to the deoderant and was fiddling around with the sale signs and tearing them off and resticking them all sideways and stuff. I started to get a little creeped out and went to get the other person who was working that night. She came up and we stood there and watched him for a bit. He was still just fiddling around with the signs. Then, he took a big bag of M&Ms and tried to stick them into his pocket. The other lady was like, "Sir can I help you with something?" He looked over and said no and took the candy out of his pocket. He left the aisle, walked around a bit more, and then came to get rung up. He had glasses on so his eyes were no longer squinty and he seemed relatively normal at this point. I rang him up, he said thanks, and left. A few minutes later, he came back and asked if I knew where his shoes were. I told him that he didn't have them on when he came in and he said, "Oh. They must be outside." He was the most random guy ever. I gotta stop working the third shift!

0 comments: