? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Engagement Party

Saturday night was Sara and Josh's engagement party. We had such a fun time! The food was good, the company was great, and the alcohol was plentiful. I definitley need to learn to keep track of how many shots I take. I had a little too much to drink and had to leave early, but it was very fun up until then.
The party has gotten me very excited about the wedding. I can't wait to shop for dresses and shoes. I want to pick out hairstyles and all that. I am so happy for Josh and Sara and their day is gonna be so much fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen was wondering if you'd be interested in being a bridesmiad for her as well (wedding tabbed at Dec. 30, 2006). Glad to see you didn't die from all the alcohol last week. We thought we might see your body floating on the lake.