? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's 4 AM. Do you know where your children are?

I am not keeping up with my resolve to post more entries. I guess I just don't have that much to say. Let's face it folks, the life of a third shift supervisor with CVS is just boring!
The big news in VV world is that he had started smoking agian. I was a bit sad to hear the news, but not surprised. My mom has tried several times to quit and I have stopped being disappointed when she fails, so when I heard Vince had started again it was pretty much expected. I have come to the realization that cigarettes are just that powerful of an addiction and that's why I have never tried one. If I never even take a drag off one, then I will never become a smoker. The way I see it, I have too many vices already. Chipotle, Diet Pepsi, red-headed sluts, Vince Vaughn, music that no one else likes.
The Wild West Comedy Show is in a week, and I am still extremely excited. The guys in the show started a blog on mySpace and it's pretty cool. They don't write too often (gosh who has a blog and then doesn't post every day) but they've started to pick it up a bit. Right now they are in Arkansas and going to Alabama, so I'm sure they're writing out of boredom! If Vince gets bored in Columbus, he can hop over here to Reynoldsburg and I will entertain him. I've got plenty of 100 Grand bars (his favorite-don't ask how I know) and tons of board games. Taboo, Balderdash, Pit, Jenga, hot sex with Amanda. Wait, that's not a board game, that's a bed game!
There is Shooter Jennings show in Cleveland on the 18th of October and one in Athens on the 20th. I want to go to one of them, and the one on the 20th seems more doable, since it's on a Thursday. It'll give me something to look forward to once VV's WW Comedy Show is over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I remember reading that nicotine, heroin, and meth were by far the most addictive drugs, each hooking over 90 percent of users. Pot was at the bottom with like 20 percent. Food for thought.