? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Are You Ready to Rock BK Broiler?

Many of you have told expressed your disappointment in the quantity of my blog entries. Thus far, I have taken the "quality not quantity" approach and only posted an enrty when I had something fun or worthwhile to say. I would also make sure I was awake enough to form clear, grammatically correct (for the most part) sentences. That being said, I will now start to post about really stupid things that you all care about even less than Shooter Jennings and Vince Vaughn. I know it's hard to believe, but I do have thoughts in my head that do not revolve around the two of them, and I am pretty sure you don't want to hear about these either. But if you must have two entries a week, two entries are what you're going to get.
I had a very stressful beginning to my week at work. I was scheduled to work two stores on the same night and both managers were less than helpful in resolving the issue. It all worked out after I fudged the schedules and sent a clerk from Pickerington to Reynoldsburg for the night. I did what I had to do. There was a bright spot in the otherwise stressful situation. While in Pickerington Monday morning trying to find a solution to my problem, I happened to glance over at the DVD rack. CVS gets its DVDs from an outside company, and the titles that get sent are usually the really cheesey movies that you catch on TBS on a Saturday afternoon or some off the wall bomb that a now famous star made before they took acting classes. Occasionally one will find a good movie like As Good As It Gets or The Big Lebowski. Monday happened to be my lucky day. Sitting on the second to last shelf of the rack was a copy of The Prime Gig, one of the few Vince Vaughn movies that I like but do not yet own. Vince's handsome face was right there on the cover next to the $9.99 price sticker (that's $7.99 after my discount-do the math folks!). It totally made my day better.
I have a long week ahead of me, but I do have Saturday off for the big game. Not sure if I am staying in town or going to my sister's house. She's having a little game watching party and I think it would be fun, but I also want to see Sara go nuts. What's a girl to do?
Hope you all had a good Labor Day weekend. Be looking for another entry shortly since that's my new thing now. I can't say that it won't suck, but there will be something to read. And cross you fingers for me Firday morning. I will be buying my Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show (God that's a lot to type!) tickets and I want kick ass, California gansta style seats.

0 comments: