? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bruce

I found out some pretty sad news last night at work. Bruce, a pharmacist in Pickerington, is leaving CVS. He mentioned to me last week that he had an interview with Merck and I guess he got the job. He is tired of working third shift and he is just not able to work retail during the day. Bruce lost his legs a few years ago and is in a wheelchair. He's without a doubt the most inspiring person I've ever met. He is a very positive, outgoing individual with the best attitude toward life. I am going to miss seeing him at work, but I think the new job will be better for him. I am just very thankful that I met him and was able to get to know him.

0 comments: