? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Pit-L Row BB

I have procured tickets for VV's WW Comedy Show. I got four seats in the orchestra pit row BB. I think that's the second row! Second row! SECOND ROW! I will be close enough to smell Vince! Needless to say, I am extremely excited and counting down the days until the show (25). Sara and Josh will be joining me, and I think Bruce is going to take the fourth ticket.
On a sadder note, our Buckeyes lost last night. I think they held their own against Texas though. The announcers were the worst, and they kept talking about Vince Young. God, you would have thought we were watching the Texas quarterback show! Oh well, what are you gonna do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mustbuger is the worst. Every fan hates him no matter what game he calls.