? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Starsky & Hutch Easter Egg

So I got the best tip from the Vince Vaughn Discusion Forum today. There is the best Easter Egg on the Starsky and Hutch DVD with VV doing a "bit for the kids." He is all decked out in his little 70s getup, mustache and all, and plays Brady Bunch trivia with a security guard. You can get to it by scrolling right once you're on the special features menu. The large star will turn orange and then you hit enter. Check it out, it's great. I am absolutely stoked about this revelation! *sigh* I heart him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby cakes, I was going to email you but I realized I don't have your email address! hehe I just wanted to tell you how much it ment to me that you came over the other day and tryed to make me feel better. I really have been so stressed out lately it's so hard to have fun, but with you I don't have such a hard time being me and goofy! : ) Just wanted to say thank you and I love you and I'm always here for you too babe!
Love the site by the way!