? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 11, 2005

Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer

I watched Almost Famous last night with JM. He had not seen it and it is definitely his type of movie. Especially with all the Zepplin. I hadn't seen it in a long time, even though I got the DVD for Christmas. I got to see one of my favorite scenes of all time. When the band is sitting on the bus after having a huge fight. They're all sitting in an awkward hungover silence until they all start singing Tiny Dancer. It's great. And Kate Hudson is so good in that movie. It makes me wonder what ever happened to her. She is adorable in her romantic comedies, but she is much too good of an actress to just be adorable. The scene where her character is "introduced" to Russel and she gets tears in her eyes....it says so much about their history without saying anything about their history. It's just great acting in my opinion, feel free to disagree.
Saturday night, I went out with some friends. We had good times- we drank, saw a real life pirate at UDF, made a video game character dance like a tramp, and watched an entirely different kind of movie. We even made up a new friend--Cheddar Melt the Walrus! It makes me giggle and think "Ewwww." Good times....good times.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that's not the cheddar melt reference we all remember.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was a good night! Good times alaround when I hang out with you guys!