? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Blog about Pogs

Good times were had tonight. It's so fun getting together with my friends- TW was in town and I hadn't seen SS or NZ for a while either. It was NZ that suggested that I blog (blog the hell out of it) about pogs. What can be more fun than cardboard cirlces? How about hitting cardboard cirlces with a heavier metal circle? Oh pogs, how I miss you!
I have the world's best friends, and I really hope they know just how cool they are. Only good friends allow you to obsess over Vince Vaughn, even to the brink of unhealthiness, but still laugh when you tell them that you bought a Dwight Yaokum record because he's Vince Vaughn's favorite artist. Only the truest friends will humor you into thinking that you might meet Vince Vaughn in New York City, or Las Vegas, or Cleveland. Great friends also get donuts with you when you get off of work at eight in the morning. I love you all!

0 comments: