? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 18, 2005

R is All Grows Up

I have been so busy working lately that I haven't had time to post. Work is also pretty boring, so there hasn't been much to talk about. I did get some exciting news from the boy I babysit for. For those of you who don't know, R is three and is the smartest, cutest kid in the whole world. He has been potty trained for quite some time now, but he had some issues doing "number 2" on the toilet. Yesterday his mom called me and put R on the phone. He triumphantly told me that he had made poo on the potty and that he got a new bounce around for all his efforts. He also regretfully informed me that he went out on the deck with no shoes and got a splinter in his foot. He was the most talkative he has ever been on the phone. I know you all must think I am nuts, but I am excited for him. What can I say, I love him!

0 comments: