? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Some Time Off

I have five days off, and it could not come at a better time. I am literally exhausted from work this last week. It's a good exhaustion, but exhaustion nonetheless.
My sister is coming for a visit this weekend, and I am very excited. She wants to do some Christmas shopping around here, hoping to find things that she can't at home. I know we have bigger malls, but they are still malls you know? Oh well, I haven't been shopping with her in a while and she knows how to shop! I am hoping to get her to go out with me to a bar or something. Show her that I don't just sit at home and do nothing. Then maybe she can report back to my parents that I do have friends and am not two steps away from lying lifeless in the bathtub.
There are a lot of good movies coming out soon and I really want to get a chance to see them all. I always say that I am going to see all these movies, but I always end up having to rent them. Oh well. Zathura and Walk the Line are definites even if I have to go by myself after work. I cannot wait to see Walk the Line! I love Johnny Cash so much and I've listened to his music since I can remember. I was very sad when he died. "Johnny Cash died! Who cares about the damn Pope?!?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though Cash died on Sept. 11 2003, and the Pope went March 2005.