? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Lists

I've always wanted to do this, and I finally sat down and made myself do it. I have come up with a list of my top ten movies and my top twenty songs. Here they are.

Movies
10. A Cool, Dry Place- The Vince movie that really sealed the deal with me. Oh the dance!
9. Dazed and Confused- Reckons back to my high school days. Funny and quotable! Check you later!
8. Office Space- So true. It is so true.
7. Almost Famous- Kate Hudson is great, the story is endearing, and the scene on the bus when they sing Tiny Dancer is classic.
6. Dodgeball- Everything I think is funny wrapped up into one movie. Terrific cast: Stephen Root, Justin Long, Jason Bateman, and of course Vince Vaughn! Love him as Peter LaFluer.
5. O Brother Where Art Thou?- Even though this movie has sad emotional attatchments for me, it's still great. The music and the Cohen brothers' dialouge are just perfect.
4. The Royal Tenenbaums- My favorite Wes Anderson film. Wonderful ensemble cast and my favorite line: "I'm a widower too."
3. Swingers- Funny and meaningful. Vince will always be Trent Walker. And "that scene" was seriously life changing for me. Laugh if you want.
2. The Wizard of Oz- My first true obsession. Still entertaining.
1. Good Will Hunting- Definitley my favorite. Great story, great dialouge, superb acting. Love it.

Songs

20. "Patience" by Gun's and Roses
19. "O Holy Night" preferably sung by a man
18. "Amanda" by Waylong Jennings--NOT the Boston song!
17. "Blister in the Sun" by The Violent Femmes
16. "American Pie" by Don McClean
15. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
14. "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond-- ;)
13. "Don't Think Twice It's Alright" written by Bob Dylan sung by Peter Paul and Mary
12. "Let it Be"
11. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel
10. "Blowin' in the Wind" another written by Bob Dylan
9. "Me and Bobby McGee" written by Kris Kristofferson-- I like his version of it and Janis Joplin's
8. "Soulful Shade of Blue" by Buffy Sainte Marie
7. "Big Blue Frog" by Peter Paul and Mary
6. "Lonesome Blues" by Shooter Jennings
5. "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
4. "Poems, Prayers and Promises" by John Denver
3. "Precious Memories" by Tennessee Ernie Ford
2. "City of New Orleans" by Arlo Guthrie
1. "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" written by Kris Kristofferson-- Again his version or Johnny Cash's

Well kids, there you go. Go download all those songs and rent those movies.

0 comments: