? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I haven't posted in a while because I suck. No other excuse. I just suck. News in my world: I got put back into my old store on a semi-permanent basis, there is an open position with CVS that I am in the top running for, and I didn't make enough of an impression on Vince for him to forget about Jennifer Aniston. Maybe I should have talked more...
The last few days have been absolute Hell at work. I've been busting my ass setting Christmas and moving stuff and moving Halloween. I think my hard work paid off though and my manager definitely took notice. She told me today that Dale, another manager that I've worked with is going to talk to the DM about me and the manger trainee program. Let's hope it goes well.
So here's my random story to make this post worth while. When Sara and I met VV, we asked a random guy wearing a badge what to do with our passes. He was helpful and ended up walking us down to see Vince and he's the one who snapped our picture. The other day, a few pictures of him and Vince walking in a park showed up on the discussion board. Some people inquired who he was, so I shared that he worked for the Wild West show and that he had taken Sara and I down to see Vince. Well, Christine, the woman who runs vince-vaughn.com, posted back that the man's name is John and he is the publicist for Wedding Crashers, The Break Up, and the Wild West Show. Then another person gave his full name and said he is also Vince's publicist and was the "head guy" of the Wild West show. So now I feel like a crazy fool. I can't remember what I said in front of this guy, but I know I was talking like a crazy woman to Sara before and after our meeting. I also feel weird that we approached him with our passes, since he was obviously important. Not to mention that my dad keeps refering to him as a roadie! It's just crazy I tell you!

0 comments: