? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mandy, You Could Be In St. Croix

Don't you just love talking to your parents? A call home can always take an unsuspected turn. Usually I get an earful about what my aunt is doing or what my dad bought that week. Today, I got some crazy news about my ex boyfriend. Jason is the guy I dated in high school and my first semester away at college. He was a nice guy, but he really wasn't happy that I decided to go away to school and he had some issues in the, uh, uh, uh, yeah-- that area.
Excuse me, I digress. My mom was talking to my second cousin, Jensen, at a family function this past weekend. She asked where he was working, and he said that he changed oil at Valvoline. This is the very same job that Jason got while he was in college. The last I knew, he was still working there because although he graduated college, he couldn't find a job as a teacher. My mom asked my cousin if Jason still worked there and he said no. Turns out that Jason has moved to St. Croix in the Virgin Islands to work for a friend that has opened a Valvoline-esque oil change place there. How f-ing random is that!?!? What's your ex up to? Oh, he's living in the Virgin Islands changing oil. And my parents still don't understand why we broke up!

0 comments: