? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There's not really anything big going on right now with me. There's a lot of little stuff that seems to occupy my time. Justin's grandpa is still ill and is at a rehabilitation nursing home in Pickerington. We visited last week when Justin returned from San Antonio, and Justin plans to go visit tonight.

Tonight I have my last softball game for the fall season. It is actually the make up games from a few weeks ago when we got rained out. The weather is a bit warmer, so I'm hoping it isn't quite as cold as it has been. We play an undefeated team tonight. They even beat the team that beat us last week. I hope we have a good turn out and that everyone is playing their best tonight. It'd be nice to go out on a high note. I, myself, am unsure if I'll be playing at 100%. I've had a cough and chest pains since decorating the front porch with corn stalks on Saturday. We shall see.

Later on this week, I have the Zac Brown Band concert at the Schott. I began following the band on Twitter, and saw a tweet about a street team stuffing goodie bags before the shows. I emailed my interest and I'm going to go on Friday afternoon and do that. According to the post, you get to meet the band. My friend Sarah is attending the show with me but is not able to get off work to do the goodie bags. I asked the person coordinating the thing if I'd have time to meet her before the show and she said I would. I hope it all works out. It'd be awesome to meet the band!

Saturday morning I have to be up early because I've volunteered to work the church's concession stand at OSU. They had called Justin and asked if he'd work, but he is going to the game with a coworker, so I thought I'd volunteer. I'm kind of kicking myself for several reasons. First, I don't feel well right now and the thought of getting up early to bust my ass just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I will feel better by Saturday and this will change. Second, I forgot about the concert on Friday. I will probably be tired and not want to get up early. Third, I was informed last night that I need to wear black pants and a white polo, so looks like I have to go out this week and try to find a white polo somewherer. I'm trying to put all these things out of my head and enjoy the experience and all that. We'll see how it all works out on Saturday.

0 comments: