? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 09, 2009

Couples Retreat Tonight!

Couples Retreat is opening today and I've got a group to go see it tonight. Six of us are having dinner before being joined by four more for the movie. I love seeing movies with big groups of people. It reminds me of college. The movie is not getting good reviews, but I know I will enjoy it anyway. I hope my friends don't hate me afterward though.

Update on Jusitn's grandpa, he is still at Mt. Carmel East and hanging on. Today he will most likely be moving to a nursing home with hospice care. More family has been around and getting involved, so that situation has improved. We've been going to the hospital every night this week until late, so it will be nice to go out and be with friends tonight.

0 comments: