? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 19, 2005

What are Biscuits?

Yes ladies and gentelmen, JM doesn't know what biscuits are! And we are no longer welcome at Bob Evans.
On a more serious note, work is going well. I am making new friends and, more importantly, new contacts with CVS. All the store managers and supervisors seem to like me and like the work I am doing. I even talked to our district manager this week and it went well. I think I impressed him by already having done three of the things he wanted me to do. Plus I sent a really professional looking fax to all of my stores. I rock!
So as many of you know (and a few of you take seriously), I am thinking of moving to Los Angeles. CVS is opening stores in the greater LA area and looking for mangers. I am going to talk to my district manger and ask him to make some calls for me. I will probably be making a trip there for an interview and to scout out the place. I keep thinking to myself, "Am I really going to pursue this?" But honestly (I usually lie, but this time I am being honest--hehe) I think that this is an opportunity I have to take. At the very least, I have to see it through or I will always be wondering "what if?" So you can all call me crazy, make comments about stalking Vince Vaughn, or tell me that Swingers is just a long commercial for how cool LA is, but this is something I really want to do and I think it will be good for me. I really want the people I love to rally behind me on this one. Even if you have to fake it and talk about how crazy I am behind my back :) Love you all!

0 comments: