? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tom and Katie

Yeah, so this whole thing with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is totally getting to me. I am such a Hollywood Gossip Whore! My theory on their relationship: a total publicity stunt that convieniently covers up the fact that Tom Cruise is gay. I read on a Hollywood gossip site that Tom is gay and all of his relationships have just been arrangements between him and willing ladies. I wasn't sure what to think at the time, but now that he and Katie Holmes are very outwardly flaunting their relationship I am starting to believe it. I mean, the guy was all Mr. Iamgoingtosuethetabloidsforviolatingmyprivacy and now he's giving interviews to Access Hollywood and jumping on couches on the Oprah show. C'mon people, what is up with that! Oh well, that's just my two cents.
Don't forget-- Wedding Crashers July 22nd!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What worries me more is that he has surely coerced another person into the cult...sorry "Church" of Scientology. Pretty soon dear little Katie will be auditing her thetans and be paying large sums of money so that she can be on her "Bridge to Total Freedom". Run Joey Potter, run as fast as your little legs can take you!!

http://www.xenu.net/