? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Four Days

There are four days until Christmas. Three and half to be exact. Two and a half until Chirstmas Eve. I got a lot of things done this weekend, which was good because I was behind. I guess if it's done by Christmas it's not really behind, but behind the schedule I'd set for myself at least.

There's just a few things left to do. I need to bake gingersnaps, sugar cookies, and make fudge. I need to make up a platter for work and also baggies for work. I need to make three cookie plates for three of our neighbors. I also need to wrap two last minute gifts. Finally, I need to go buy the standing rib roast for Thursday.

I've yet to buy the roast because I want it to be fresh obviously. Also, I'm a bit intimidated to go to the butcher and select one. I've been debating between the butcher in Reynoldsburg or the meat counter at Andersons. I know that it's their job to help you select meat and to trim it/prepare it the way you ask, but I feel like I'm putting them out or something. I don't know where this comes from in me. I'm afraid to ask someone to go out of their way for me (in this case, not even out of the way, just do their job). Maybe it's the years I spent working retail, even though I was usually happy to provide excellent customer service. Maybe it's just the way I was raised. I was taught to not make waves and to follow the rules to a T. When all else fails blame your parents!

In any case, I am pretty much ready for Christmas. A few loose ends and of course the cooking of the dinner, but I enjoy that part.

I'm really looking forward to what is happening after Chirstmas. I begin two online classes at Columbus State January 4th. I'm starting a program that's a certificate of accounting. It's designed to give those who have a bachelor's degree the accounting knowledge and credit hour requirements to sit for the CPA exam. It's only a six quarter program, and I plan on going during summer quarter as well. Given this, I'll be done with it in sometime in 2011. What I do as a CPA, I'm not sure yet, but it will give me options. I can try to use it with my current company, I can take it elsewhere, I can start a freelance service. The possibilities, though not endless, are numerous.

0 comments: