? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Makin' Their Way, The Only Way They Know How

Well kids, Hell froze over. That's right, my parents drove down to Reynoldsburg to visit me this past weekend. I had my doubts all week long, but they did show up on Saturday. We had a good time out to eat at Fado and we also saw The Dukes of Hazzard. The movie was okay. Bad acting, not the best storyline. It had some funny parts. Like when Johnny Knoxville tells a group of black guys in Atlanta that they prefer the term "Appalachain Americans" to describe themselves. But the best part of the movie? Busted in Baylor County by Shooter Jennings is playing in one scene! I about fell out of my seat with excitement. I did, in fact, squeal a little bit and say "It's Shooter!" and hit my mom on the arm. My dad laughed at me. I also had to sit and watch the credits so I could see his name. It was like a proud parent watching their child be sworn in as President or something. I was like, "There he is. My little Shooter with his song in a movie." Crazy how take ownership of him as an artist. He is MINE! I liked him before anybody else! Well not really, but I've been a fan for a while now. You all will like him too, I'll make sure of it. Love and nubs!

0 comments: