? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Crabcakes and Football!

If any of you have not yet seen Wedding Crashers, shame on you! I have seen it five times already, but I will see it again with you if you need me too. I'm a good friend like that. I know, I know...
A friend reminded me the other day of all the good times I've had this summer and I thought I'd take time to reflect on them all. We had the Killer's concert that kicked it all off in May which was great times. Good show, good company, and good flirting. There was also fourth of July weekend and Sara's birthday party. So much liquor and so much fun. A look back on the summer wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention Crashers' Weekend. I had such a good time with my friend from home. We saw the movie, went out to a bar, hung out on Saturday, saw the movie agian. It was such a good time. Of course this summer has been filled with little fun moments out to eat, at church, and at the park. With the great friends I have, it's hard to not have a good time. I look forward the rest of the summer with you.

0 comments: