? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My Resolve Update and Other Things

I started back with Weight Watchers online on Jan. 4th. At the beginning of January I set a goal for myself at a ten pound weight loss for the month of January. Today, Feb. 2nd, I'm happy to say I am 9.2 pounds down. More importantly, I have remembered my old habits. I remember the foods I used to eat and the decisions I used to make back when I was sucessful on the program. I have yet to pick Power 90 back up, but I'm working on that. When I do, I know I'll have great results.

Part 2 of the Resolve was to get back to the Ramsey plan. My car had a broken suspension spring the third week of January. The repair cost us $1025, so that wiped out our emergency fund. We are back to square one of the Ramsey plan, and I hope to get back to the budgeting come payday. Tax returns will also help.

As for stopping trying to conceive, we have and we haven't. I have put off going back on the pill until my annual in March. This month I took a very casual approach to temping and was able to detect ovulation so I know when to expect my monthly gift. I was unsure I'd be able to fully put getting pregnant out of my head unless I was on the pill. But this month, I was able to not even think about it and still temp so I'd know if I'd ovulated or not. Depending on how the weight loss goes, we might just play a wait and see game with it.

The last part of the Resolve was going back to school. I started a program at Columbus State and it's going well. I am taking two online classes totalling 10 credit hours. I do my reading and homework on my lunch break and a little bit of work at home in the evening. I have to go to campus and take my exams. I've taken a total of three. One I got 103%, another I got 96%, and the third has yet to be graded. I find the classes really interesting. They are more interesting than the accounting I took at Capital for two reasons. First, I now work in a business atmosphere, so I know the applications of the things I'm learning. Secondly, I am able to work at my own pace instead of the pace of my classmates. I've registered for spring quarter and am looking forward to continuing the program. I should finish with it by the end of spring quarter next year.

Aside from the Resolve, work has been....different. We have a consulting company observing us at the moment. It's a long complicated story, but in short it makes for some stress at work. Some good things have come from it. I've had some good conversations with my boss and I've been able to tell him I am back to school and I hope to use the certifications I get to further myself with the company. Eh, we'll see what comes of it all.

Weekends this month have been busy. Justin's cousin and her family have moved to Defiance, OH from Arizona, so they came for a visit one weekend. We also helped some friends move. Weekend before last Justin and I took a long weekend trip to Nashville. It was great and I hope to blog about the trip soon. Last weekend I visisted my dad for his birthday which is Thursday, and this coming weekend, Tiffany is coming to visit. Very busy, but great times all around.

0 comments: