? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

This is Gonna Be the Best Week Ever!

My prediction for this week: Nothing but good times! Shall we list the good times and great goings on?

  1. My new iPod-- Shooter Jennings on a compact portable digital music device.
  2. The pool-- first summer in a long time without tan lines.
  3. R and Q-- I love them and they are adorable.
  4. Out of town friends-- I love having visitors and it's great to share my current life and things that I love with people that I had to leave behind.
  5. Vince Vaughn overload-- I get to see him in magazines, TV specials, in my dreams...
  6. Dodgeball A True Underdog Story Unrated-- comes out on Tuesday, funny stuff.
  7. Wedding Crashers!

BEST WEEK EVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll have to be a contributor this week on VH1.

Meadow said...

I became an admirer of Mr. Vaughn after seeing him in Wedding Crashers. The man is beautiful!