? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2958 Grabs Today. 29176 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2803 Grabs Today. 23562 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Dog and Such

Wow, has it been a while or what? Can't really say what I've been doing that's made me too busy to write because I don't really know. I guess work and whatever have been filling up my time.
Fun story from work Saturday. After a lovely visit from friends, one of my crew members calls me to the front of the store saying that there was a dog in the store. I thought, "Okay, there's a Paris Hilton wannabe with her dog in here." Boy was I wrong! A stray dog decided to walk into the store and have a look around. The husky-German shepard mix was a bit imposing looking at first, but I told her to sit and she did. I called the Franklin county whatever office and gave them a message with the license number, but Pickerington police ended up coming to get the dog. I hope she got home.
That's all I have for right now. I'm sure I will think of a funny R story or something later. Looking forward to Cince de Mayo!

0 comments: